Since we use your Personal Data to provide legal services, it is important that the information be accurate and up-to-date. It is your right as a data subject as defined under the PDPA, to have access and to correct your personal data in which you have provided to us during the course of the retainer and in this respect, you may:
- check if we hold or use your Personal Data and request access to your Personal Data;
- request for correction of any of your Personal Data which is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date;
- request for explanation on the policies and procedures in respect of your Personal Data provided to us;
- request us to stop processing your Personal Data for conducting the matter as instructed by you;
- request us to limit the process of your Personal Data, including personal data limiting to the persons who may be identified from your Personal Data;
- inform us on your withdrawal (in full or in part) of your consent given previously to us subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable duration of time for the withdrawal of consent to be effected.
For any queries, write in requests in relation to access or correct and/or delete your Personal Data or for information regarding the policies and procedures and types of Personal Data handled by us, please contact us at:
Caroline Goh Seow Siang
03-2710 3820 (Corporate & Real Estate) or 03-2161 3821 (Dispute Resolution)
Halim Hong & Quek Advocates & Solicitors Office Suite 19-21-1, Level 21, Wisma UOA Centre 19, Jalan Pinang 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
If we do not receive any notification in writing, we will assume that we are authorised to continue processing your Personal Data for the Purposes.