+607 338 4648
+607 338 4725
+607 338 4728
+607 338 4685
Hong is a Senior Partner Based in our Johor Bahru branch, which is primarily experienced in handling general litigation matters involving land, contractual and corporate disputes.
For more than 20 years, Hong has been advising corporate clients and financial institutions on various simple to complex issues relating to land, disputes/litigation, and regulatory compliance. He regularly appears as a lead counsel in trials and has successfully brought appeals to superior courts on land disputes, land acquisitions, contractual and commercial disputes, industrial relations disputes, construction and building disputes.
Hong’s long track record of comprehensively handling contentious matters and appearing at all levels of Malaysian Courts, has built him as a seasoned counsel, hhose immense knowledge and litigation acumen is duly matched by his high standards of professionalism.
HONG CHIN HENG
- Advocate and Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (1995)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Malaya
- Bachelor of Economics (Honours), University of Adelaide
- Advised a GLC whom had entered into a series of joint ventures which lead to the GLC being saddled with considerable liabilities and legal suits due to the joint ventures partners’ breaches. Defended the GLC in legal suits by financial institution and a series of legal suits were initiated against the joint venture partners to untangled the joint ventures.
- Represented a shareholder and director in a suit involving issues of fraud, misappropriation of funds, minorities’ rights and cross border transactions between Singapore, People Republic of China and Malaysia.