Halim Hong & Quek envisions to be the leading law firm in Malaysia, trusted for its legal excellence and integrity. Our mission is to empower everybody with the law. As a firm, we believe that we can achieve success through cultivating an ecosystem of legal entrepreneurial spirit, continuous efforts in staffs’ learning and development, and a commitment to the digitization of legal services.
Senior Associate/Partner – Financing and Debt Capital Markets
- Advising, negotiating and drafting legal documentations relating to banking and finance and debt capital market transactions
- Advice on compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to banking and finance transactions
- Manage files relating to banking and finance, including debt capital markets and Islamic capital markets.
- You must have at least 7years and above of experience in banking and finance, legal practice or in a corporate legal environment
- Able to work independently with high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Well versed with SC guidelines
Associate - Litigation
If you have no experience, but have a keen interest in Employment and Family Law, Personal Injuries and General Litigation, come and join us. Oh wait, be sure to meet the following requirements:
- Ability to read, write and speak Mandarin.
- Self-motivated and have positive attitude.
- Able to work independently.
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail.
Reward package includes the following benefits:
- Parking allowance
- Medical and personal wellness subsidy
- Flexible working hours for working parents
- Access to staff’s dedicated sports club activities
- Access to a culture of lifelong learning for personal and professional development
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume along with relevant supporting documents by email to email@example.com